- to Asda for £200 of their Community money!
- to Kent Police for an amazing £500 donation to support our mentoring service!
- to Angela J for the incredibly kind donation of £50!!
- for a recent, anonymous donation of £60. With grateful thanks-hoping you see this!
- all who attend Drab & Dress for your continued support, it wouldn't work without you!
- Kent Police-Gay Police Association for the donation of £100! Thankyou.
- to Roslyn M. for the generous donation of £100 for the purchase of equipment.
- to Claire for the kind donation of a heavy duty vacuum cleaner (I think...! Just kidding. Thankyou.))
- to Lucy B. for the very kind donation of £200 to services supporting people.
Every penny donated goes directly back into providing quality support services for transgender people and their families. The goodwill and generosity here will make a difference to the life of a trans person so thanks to you all. We are happy to spend time with you so that you can see for yourself how your donations are spent and of course, our accounts are available to view. We are a transparent organisation, open to scrutiny on any level and always welcome any interest and support. Thankyou.
Please Support Us
We rely upon the goodwill of our unpaid volunteers to maintain our services, the majority of which are free to access. We also rely upon the kindness of friends and strangers so any help you can give is greatly appreciated, whether monetary or in kind.
You can help to raise funds for us by using the links to the left. Log in to Easyfundraising to shop at over 500 stores online and get free donations to the company. It doesn't cost you a penny! Just ensure you go to your favourite retailers like Ebay and Amazon through your Easyfundraising login which only takes a few moments to register and choose TG PALS as the organisation you wish to support.
N.B. For us to continue to benefit you will need to login to Easyfundraising each time before you shop.
Also use the Easyfundraising search engine when searching online and raise funds for TG PALS each time you search.
We are a non-profit organisation with all overheads funded personally. Therefore, we appreciate any donations, grants or funding to help pay for continued services that we make
free to our client group.
We are thankful for any kind of donation in cash or in kind. We can pretty much use anything, including items to sell on our ebay fundraising account!
DON'T FORGET YOU CAN DONATE TO US WITHOUT GIVING US A PENNY!
How? Click on our 'easyfundraising' link to the left of the page and follow the instructions. So easy! Free for you and funds for us! Win-win!!
We would also like to work with local trans-friendly businesses and we invite you to contact us via the Contact Form if you would like to advertise here, offer discounts or donation of services.
Your Support Does not Have to Be Just in Cash or in Kind!
To help support the trans community, we don't only need donations but also helping hands that are willing to work. We need volunteers and can use many professional and other skills.
Just contact us via the Contact Form or call us on 01233 623556.
Our mailing address is:
TG Peer Associates Ltd., (TG PALS),
26 Tufton Street,